Micromax A350 Canvas Knight is the first octa core phone in the house of the leading Indians smartphone maker Micromax. But it’s just for the Russian market in which the company is spreading its business. Hopefully, it'll have a different variant for the Indian market. Specs of Canvas Knight are in the actual money. Consumers in India are eagerly awaiting a phone with such specifications.Micromax A350 Canvas Knight is run by MediaTek MT6592 SoC with octa core 2.0 GHz 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex A7 CPU and Mali 450-MP4 GPU together with 2 GB RAM. You can observe the hardware is truly powerful and most 30,000 score on AnTuTu in greatly in the cards. We haven’t seen a lot of octa core MTK6592 phones running in the 2.0 GHz except several like TCL Idol X+.MicromaxCanvas Knight A350 sports 5 inch IPS LCD with FHD 1080p resolution, 16 MP back camera, 5 MP front camera, however it still runs on Android 4.2.2 JellyBean. Definitely it will likely be promoted for v4.4 KitKat. It packs 32 GB on-board storage, 2350 mAh battery. Micro Sdcard slot is missing but dual Sim slots are there.
- Android 4.2.2 JellyBean OS
- MediaTek MT6592 SoC
- Octa core 2.0 GHz Cortex A7 CPU
- Mali 450-MP4 700 MHz GPU
- 2 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM
- 5 " IPS LCD display, 1080×1920 pixels resolution
- 2350 mAh battery
- 7.3 mm thick metal body
- 16 MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera
- 3G speed, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, micro USB, A-GPS.
- OS: Android (Version not revealed but many probably Jelly Beans)
- Mediatek True 8 Core processor which which is 2 Ghz.
- 5 inch Full HD display
- 16 MP autofocus primary camera
- 5 MP front facing camera
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB aboard storage
- 7.3 mm thickness.