HTC has launched its latest Android smartphone named Desire 310 with rich features and end specifications in India. HTC Desire 310 is definitely an Android smartphone that operates on Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean Operating-system with HTC Sense on top featuring Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor. It has 4.5 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen technology, and is powered by its 2000 mAh Li-Ion Battery. When it comes to storage it has 4 GB memory and 512 MB RAM and storage is expandable via sd card up to 32 GB microSD. Additionally, it features 5 MP, 2592?1944 pixels primary camera with LED flash along with a secondary VGA camera for video-calls. Additionally, it has GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G in addition to microUSB v2.0, USB Host connectivity. Well let’s have take a look at key features, full specifications and value of HTC Desire 310 smartphone. HTC Desire 310 is Dual SIM, (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone and supports 2G, 3G networks. It's available in Black, White body with beautiful slim and engaging candybar design. Its body dimension specifications are: 131.4 x 68.3 x 11.3 mm (height x width x depth) with 140 gram weight.
- 1.3 Gigahertz quad core MTK processor.
- 512 MB RAM , 4GB storage.
- 4.5 " touchscreen display with 480 x 854 pixel resolution.
- 5 MP rear camera , VGA front camera.
- 2000 mAh battery.
- Accelerometer,proximity sensor.
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly bean operating-system.
- support for GPS,3G,Radio.
- MicroUSB slot.
- 32 GB Sd card support.
- dual Sim support with dual Standby.
- Black and white color options.
- 4.5 " IPS touch screen display
- 1.3 GHz quad core processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 5 megapixels rear camera with 1080p full HD recording
- VGA front camera
- 4 GB internal storage memory and expandable as much as 32 GB
- 2000 mAh battery
- 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, EDGE, MicroUSB, MHL.